bear more fruit.
Workshops to grow your business.
The first step in determining the best approach for marketing. We offer organizations a two-hour interactive workshop that includes:
- A review of brand differentiators
- Detailing the wants and needs of your most valuable target audiences
- Determining the best marketing tools and best mix of those tools to reach your most valuable target audiences (social media, direct mail, advertising, PR, SEO, grassroots, events, in-house promotions)
- An outline of how to best invest your resources to reach your sales or fundraising goals.
Social Media Strategies
Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn… confused? Each has its own purpose. Some work well for B2C (business to consumer), some are better suited for B2B (business to business) and non-profits. We offer a three-hour hands-on workshop for owners/management/executives that:
- Details the “why” of social media and what metrics should be in place
- Outlines the best mix based on your target audience and resources, and how to manage it
- Explains the importance of social media with respect to Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Produces a list of to-dos of what needs to be optimized or changed on all your current social media tools
If your business is B2B, LinkedIn should be at the core of your marketing and sales strategy. We offer interactive workshops for groups and individuals. Attendees will learn the:
- Importance of an optimized profile
- Secrets to using “advanced” search to increase sales/fundraising
- How, What and Why of LinkedIn Groups
- How, What and Why of updates and posts
And, none of the strategies above require a premium account on LinkedIn!