A core value
If you polled five of your employees and asked them the one key value of your organization, would the answers be the same, or all different?
And, that’s your employees. Think about it from the prospect’s perspective…there are key elements to brand development that cannot be over looked, regardless of the quality of your product or service.
Successful brands are built on one core value you can hang your hat on. It’s what got you into business to start with – or why you have decided to become an entrepreneur. Too many organizations try to be everything to everyone and in the process, lose their identity.
Vintage Juice Brand Marketing works with executives to help them articulate what they already possess, but 9 times out of 10 – just aren’t saying. We parlay that key value proposition into a brand that stands out – and leap frogs the competition.
Brand Development Process:
- Discovery – Interview key executives and clients
- Objective Analysis – Independent competitive research, target audience research and SWOT
- Branding Workshop – Tell us your organization’s story, we’ll refine and refine again, down to a “tweet”. This process includes running it through the lenses of:
- competitors’ messaging
- the real needs of your audience
- your Why?/Values
- true differentiators
- Distinct messaging is developed for web/marketing, as well as the marketing approach that resonates with the most profitable target audiences
- Key Value Proposition (KVP)
- Corporate Key Message
- Name/tagline (yes, this comes 3rd)
- Product/Services key messaging
- About Copy
- Marketing Approach
Brand development workshop timeline:
2 weeks prior – Q&A w/ Executives, Interview Clients/Prospects, Competitive Analysis
Brand Development Workshop – 3 hour, on premise
Messaging & Marketing Approach finalized within one week after brand development workshop.
Clients include technology, consulting services, cyber security, healthcare, hospitality, non-profit, associations and manufacturing.