But the seed falling on good soil refers to someone who hears the word and understands it. This is the one who produces a crop, yielding a hundred, sixty or thirty times what was sown.
“We spend tons of money on advertising, but we get no results.”
“We sent 5,000 post cards, but only got a handful of responses, direct mail is a waste.”
We’ve heard it all. And, nine times out of ten it’s not the messenger but the message. If your marketing plan isn’t based on sound strategy, creativity and a message that your target audience understands and acts on – then you are wasting your money.
Vintage Juice Brand Marketing Agency helps clients identify and engage the target audiences that will value their products and services. And, we are successful doing it in the most competitive markets.
How? Our objectivity helps a lot, so does our creativity. We aren’t limited by the day in and day out demands of our clients’ environments. We see opportunities that clients can’t always see for themselves.
Our goal is to help our clients continually evolve – carve out new niches in the market and reach them in ways that aren’t even on their competitors’ radar.
What marketing tools do you employ? We integrate all of the following depending on your goals, your target audiences and budget:
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, your BLOG, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram – set it up and manage it day to day to build your brand presence and increase sales, details below
- HTML Newsletter – Concept and write, blast and manage database
- Direct Mail – From fabulous get-noticed jumbo post cards to dimensional mailings to your top tier target audience
- Advertising – Targeted messages to targeted audiences
- Public Relations – Craft the message and pitch to the appropriate press
- Trade Show Design & Promotion
- Collateral Design
- Search Engine Marketing – Keyword research to determine the optimal terms your most audience is using, website optimization, ongoing organic SEO based on your audience, offering and needs.